After moving to London, Megan worked in theatre management in London’s West End; most recently as a Head of Department at the Donmar Warehouse. Through the pandemic, a career change welcomed Megan into the Vision Foundation team. She is passionate about accessibility and providing a platform to amplify the voices of marginalised groups.
Outside of work, Megan enjoys long walks around London looking out for cute dogs, nights out to the cinema and trips to the theatre.
- 6 reasons to get a regular eye test – World Sight Day 2023
- Five facts about braille for National Braille Week
- Remember a charity, leave a lasting impact
- Monica to take on tennis at the IBSA World Games
- Accessible reads for your little ones
- Touch Tours – Getting hands on with theatre
- How we’re bringing accessibility to the high street…
- How sight loss affected some of your favourite artists…
- Sight loss charities join together in letter to Transport Secretary challenging the proposed closure of rail ticket offices
- Letter from Sight Loss Sector CEOs to Transport Secretary