Thames Path Challenge
Take on the Thames Path Challenge for Team Vision on 12-13 September 2020. Follow England’s greatest river from Putney Bridge to Henley, passing wonderful historic scenery.
With free food and drink at every rest stop, individual and team options available, and a glass of bubbly waiting for you at the finishing line, this is a challenge you don’t want to miss!
Full Challenge = 100km in 24+hours
Half Challenge = 50km
Quarter Challenge = 25km
Sign up & fundraising options:
1. Charity Sponsorship – Sign up for this option and you’ll pay a low registration fee and commit to a specified fundraising target.
- Full Challenge: £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge: £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge: £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
2. Mixed Funding – Sign up for this option to pay a higher registration fee and commit to a lower fundraising target.
- Full Challenge: £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge: £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge: £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising