From 30 September 2022 £20 and £50 notes will be withdrawn from circulation. This is the last day you will be able to use paper notes to pay for goods and services. The paper notes will be replaced with polymer £20 and £50 notes.
How to donate your old notes
If you didn’t get around to spending your old notes you can donate them to a local Vision Foundation supporter, here’s how:
- Scroll down to the map below or download this Word document with all our listed collection points.
- If you’re using the map find an arrow which is closest to your location.
- By clicking on the arrow you will find the address of one of our trusted collection points.
- When you’re ready to donate you’ll find one of our collection tins at the location.
- Let us know you’ve donated so we can say thank you: email@example.com or 020 7620 4994.
- If you can’t access the map or the Word document give us a call.
No notes to donate?
If you don’t have any notes to donate, but have plenty of spare change, you can drop these off at one of the locations below.