Kim has worked in the charity sector since 2012 mostly in organisations which champion positive behaviour change, from active travel to oncology. She’s passionate about bringing authenticity to communications by sharing impactful stories. Out of work Kim can be found in the garden attempting to grow vegetables with her toddler son.
Kim is currently on maternity leave. Supporting the Comms team in the interim is Josie Robson.
- Two years in the making: New Eye Care Support Pathway wins cross-sector backing
- Understanding loneliness and isolation in the visually impaired community
- Supporting visually impaired young people with their mental health
- A Day in the Life of an Employment Advisor at RNIB
- Five things to know before writing your Will
- Project Story: Deafblind UK
- Project Story: Amy and Friends
- Project Story: No Dramas with Extant
- Project Story: ‘The Paradis Files’ a production by Graeae Theatre Company
- Potential changes to the Elections Bill will further impact the independence and right to secrecy of visually impaired voters